We discuss the effect of Apple’s poorest performance report in many years, yet the iPhone 6 size skews the numbers. Also to Apple Watch outsold many similar products. We discuss the Apple Watch after a year of use. We discuss Stripes new Bring Your Own Team idea. Aaron discusses an Ad free Apple experience. Picks: Draftly, Readable Content Guides, Glot.io, Concepts, RWDevCon 2016 Vault (incl Advanced LLDB Debugging)
Episode 89 Show Notes:
- THE IPHONE 6 BLIP
- WHAT IS THE APPLE WATCH GOOD FOR?
- Rich Turton
- Guess which ‘flop’ sold twice as well as the iPhone in its first year
- Apple Watch ‘flop’ outsold Rolex by about $1.5 billion
- WatchOS 2 is super serious now, folks
- How to check the weather on your Apple Watch
- After abandoning iAd revenue, Apple Inc can reintroduce an ad-free internet
- Quit my full time corporate job. Built an iOS game. It became #1 in the App Store.
- The Working Group
- The Story of English episode 6 – Pioneers O Pioneers – Part 2 / 7 (Welland Canal)
Episode 89 Picks: