We celebrate Canada Day and US Independence Day coast to coast almost. This weeks episode is hosted by Greg Heo as Tim was to be away with unpredictable internet access. We follow up on React Native and Excel. We discuss the Godfather of AI and Deep Learning. We revisit Mario Run’s revenues and downloads. Jaime recaps his experiences at the We RISE tech conference. Picks: Xcode tip: Using behaviors to improve debugging, DevTube, Blynk, Pointfree.co
Episode 202 Show Links:
- Canada Ranked The 2nd Best Country For Surviving A Zombie Apocalypse – Narcity
- React Native: A retrospective from the mobile-engineering team at Udacity
- Home – Excel Unusual
- This Canadian Genius Created Modern AI – YouTube
- iOS has accounted for over 70% of Nintendo’s revenue from Super Mario Run, data shows | 9to5Mac
- Ryan McLeod on Twitter: “Well this is new. ☎ #China… “
- CallKit Tutorial for iOS
- We RISE Tech Conference
- GitHub – pointfreeco/swift-prelude: ? A collection of types and functions that enhance the Swift language.
- swift-nonempty/NonEmpty.swift at master · pointfreeco/swift-nonempty · GitHub
Episode 202 Picks:
- Xcode tip: Using behaviors to improve debugging · Jesse Squires
- DevTube – The best developer videos in one place
- Point-Free: A video series on functional programming and the Swift programming language.